About this siteWelcome. This site has been created by the Parish Council to allow us to better connect with the people living and working in our town. You can read more about what the council does here and you can leave a response on most pages to let us know your views on the subject.
Contact the Parish ClerkJohn Ward 01485 570504 email@example.com
Subscribe2 our siteEnter your email address here to be notified by email when we update this site.
- 8 inch pothole near the reading rooms [stanhoe village hall], 15th February
- Road floods at slightest amount of rain, 23rd November
- No sign to show direction of footpath, 17th October
- Overgrown restricted byway and sign down, 17th October
- Totally overgrown footpath, 17th October
- Overgrown footpath, 17th October
- Footpath disappeared, 3rd October
- Footpath totally impassable, 3rd October
- No visible highway, as mapped by the highway authority, 2nd September
- Cross-field path cropped... yet again!, 29th August